Pokemon Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Silence is Plenty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

Silence is Plenty - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:12 pm

She nodded, "This crystal doesn't do much, but it helps blind enemies if I point it at the sun properly." she said the last part sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Sheeba
Sheeba
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Kaisho trotted through the Paisible Forest, feeling the soft moss below her feet as they made contact with the ground. Upon hearing voices, she perked her long ears and listened carefully. Slowing to a stop, she looked around for the source of the voices she heard, curiousness kicking in. Off in the distance, she could pick out the figures of two small Pokemon. From the distance she was, she couldn't quite identify what type of Pokemon they were. Picking up her pace again, she set off in the direction of the two figures.

Now much closer, Kaisho noted that one of the Pokemon was a Vulpix, and the other an Eevee. With seeing the Eevee, Kaisho's memory temporarily flashed back to when she was one, and remembered her beloved adopter, Netiro, but quickly shook off the thought, focusing back to the Pokemon she was approaching. Now that she was almost to the spot there were, she noticed that they appeared to be shiny Pokemon.

"Hello," she greeted once she had stopped in front of the Vulpix and the Eevee. Although she was a tad mean towards new Pokemon, it didn't mean that she didn't like meeting them.
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:35 pm

"Hello." she said to the new pokemon, she flicked her ears, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Adminestrator

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Coav's hears twitched again, looking in the direction of the new Pokemon who arrived. He tilted his head slightly, the Pokemon seemed familiar. "Hello there." He greeted.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsquest.rpg-board.net
Sheeba
Sheeba
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Kaisho looked oddly at the Eevee before her, sensing that she'd seen him before. He seemed oddly familiar, but she couldn't place it. Not wanting to come off as a creep for staring at him so intensely, Kaisho decided to speak to break the silence between them.

"I'm Kaisho," she said simply, hoping that if the Eevee said his name, she might recognize it. He was just so familiar, it was driving her crazy. She flicked her tail anxiously, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:50 pm

"Nice to meet you Kaisho. I am Taiyo." she looked at Kaisho then at Coav, she knew they reconised eachother, but only breifly.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Adminestrator

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:51 pm

"As Taiyo said, it's very nice to meet you Kaisho. I am Coav." he stated, still oddly looking around the area. If he didn't get back from his mission soon, they'd start worrying for him and send a team out for him. Which wouldn't be to good.
Back to top Go down
Sheeba
Sheeba
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:58 pm

"Likewise," Kaisho responded to Taiyo, giving her a quirk nod, but not really paying attention to her. Instead, she was still focused on the Eevee. It was when he spoke his name, her tail flicking cut short and she stiffened. Was it really him? Was it the same Coav that she knew as her brother?

"Coav?" she repeated, stupidly. Looking wide wide, red eyes at the Pokemon before her. "Is it really you?" she asked, taking a few slow steps towards him. She didn't want to make any rash movements before she knew for sure that it was really her brother.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Adminestrator

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Coav tilted his head, unsure of what to think of the situation. "You said your name was Kaisho right?" He asked, thinking a bit...

"Careful, I think I see steam comming out of your ears." The sound of another voice entered the area, holding some time of pearl. Coav turned around to the sound, rolling his eyes and then turning towards the umbreon again. "I think I know you..." He started.
Back to top Go down
Sheeba
Sheeba
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:23 pm

"Kaisho, yes," Kaisho confirmed, still looking unbelievably at Coav, not knowing what else to say. So she just stood there, looking like she wanted to say something, but no words coming from her mouth. She heard another voice come from a little ways off, but payed no attention to it.

"I think I know you, too," she said, finally finding something to say. Even though it was just a repeat of what Coav said.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Kodiak
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Cubex began to hear more voices where he had heard Taiyo. He was not concerned though, as the voices seemed friendly enough and non-threatening. He closed his eyes slowly, pressing his side to the fallen pidgey, still waiting for it to wake up. He emptied his mind and let all the feelings and sounds overwhelm him. He could hear a noctowl hooting somewhere in the distance, as well as some hoofsteps from a stantler. A cool, but soft breeze caressed his silky fur. Everything was at peace, and this is just how Cubex liked it. He had seen much too much chaos in his lifetime, and still had a long way to go. He curled himself up into a bit of a ball shape, relaxing all of his muscles in an attempt to fall asleep. His whiteish- gray fur seemed to glow from the reflection of the moonbeam's possesive bright light on it, making Cubex quite visible. But Cubex was not concerned by this. He could take care of himself.
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Taiyo looked around, she saw Cubex, she gulped slightly, she didn't really want to face the pokemon, she put her crystal around her neck and ran off saying, "Goodbye, nice to meet you both."
Back to top Go down
Sheeba
Sheeba
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Kaisho blinked in surprise as Taiyo suddenly took off. Shaking it off, she scented another Pokemon was near. That must have been why Taiyo ran off. She turned in the direction that the scent was coming from and spotted a large Absol. She wondered if Taiyo and this Absol had some sort of rivalry. Again shrugging that happenings off, she turned back towards Coav, waiting anxiously for his reply.
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Taiyo sighed, "I hope I don't see that pokemon again, he scares me." she looked around at the tall trees, the dark senery made Taiyo's fur prick, any sudden noise made her jump.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Adminestrator

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Coav blinked for a few moments, trying to get himself to remember something. It was hanging in his mind, just in reach... but something wouldn't let him reach it.

"COAV! If we don't complete this mission that beedrill will have both of our heads!" a shouting sound sounded in the distance, he looked to it and then at Taiyo running off. "must have forgotten something." He pondered, then turned back to the Umbreon before him. "Uh, sis?" He asked finally.
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Taiyo looked around and called out, "Is anyone there?" she lay down, scared slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sheeba
Sheeba
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:26 am

Ignoring the shouts off in the distance directed towards Coav, Kaisho's focus still remained on the shockingly familiar Eevee. When he finally spoke the words she was looking for, 'sis', her breath cut short. After a few seconds, a huge grin spread across her face.

"Coav, I knew I recognized you!" she exclaimed, jumping around with extreme happiness. She couldn't believe that it was actually him, she didn't think she would ever see him again. The yellow rings on her body began to glow brightly in her excitement as she continued to jump around him.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silence is Plenty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Dungeon :: Community & Roleplay :: Paisible Forest-