Pokemon Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Silence is Plenty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodiak
Kodiak
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:00 am

A soft, cool wind flew through the forest and russled Cubex's mane. A peaceful silence hung over the forest on this warm afternoon, which Cubex enjoyed. Yesterday had been one of those tense days, and caused him to get into a few arguements with some of the pokemon that were taken over by the unexplained tension. He had spent most of the day before hanging around Ferow's Perch, where the tensionw as not present and he could rest on the cool rocks.

But today was much better, Cubex could feel it. The forest's vibe was calm yet again, and all of the pokemon inhabiting the forest were back to their normal selves. He walked slowly and quietly through the seemingly empty forest, not making a sound even when he stepped on fallen twigs and leaves. He felt the warm, spring sun hit his back as he walked underneath a tree that had a large enough opening for a beam of sunshine to fall through. The golden light laced over the leaves and the branches. Cubec let out a relaxed sigh, then lied down on his stomach underneath the tree and the beam of sunshine, resting his head on his paws. He closed his eyes and relaxed his mind, listening to a chatot that was singing in the distance. How beautiful and unique was its song. It made him feel at peace.
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:53 pm

A small, slim, figure appeared in the shadows. She smiled devilishly as the sun made her red brown eyes sparkle. The figure disappeared again and all was left was four paw prints left in the mossy mud. Taiyo laughed and said to herself, "I know something good is going to happen, I can feel it." she stopped suddenly, a single oran berry on a bush, her eyes twinkled.

A pidgey swooped down and landed infront of the oran berry, opening its jaw to eat it, but Taiyo leaped out of the shadows and said, "Hey! If you want that oran berry! You gotta fight for it!" the Pidgey turned around and said, "Fine! But you will regret this!" the pigey tackled Taiyo at high speed, but Taiyo was faster, she jumped out of the way and used ember, it hit, Pidgey screached in pain and turned around and hit Taiyo, she shook and blinked, a flash of feathers hit her again, but she recovered much quicker than before, she gave one last burst of ember and the Pidgey fainted.

Taiyo laughed, "Ha! Whos regreting this now?" she walked over and ate the juciy oran berry, leaving the scene of the battle and walked away into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Kodiak
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Cubex's ear twitched as he heard squabbling and ember attacks coming from where had been a few moments ago. He opened one eye and moved his ears around like a satellite dish, trying to listen in on what was going on. He heard someone throw an ember attack and a small body hit the ground. He stood up quickly from the patch of sunshine and padded hurriedly back the way he came until he saw a pidgey black out on the ground with a few minor burns on its wings and face. Cubex scanned over the pidgey from a few steps away, then walked closer and stood over it calmly. He used his paw to flip it over on its back to check for any serious injuries around its stomach. When he found none he flipped the pidgey back to the way it had been before. He sat down beside it, watching over it until it woke up to protect it from any danger that might be lurking about. Cubex always did this when he came across a fallen pokemon.

Last edited by Kodiak on Thu May 13, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:31 am

Taiyo lurked in the shadows, studing Cubex, she flicked her ears knowing this pokemon was to strong for her to battle and it might be a big risk reveling herself but her curiousity got the better of her, she walked out of the shadows and faced Cubex, she flicked her ears and said, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Kodiak
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Cubex looked up from the pidgey and set his eyes on the small vulpix that was watching him cautiously.

"Hello there." He said in an even tone.

He wasn't too concerned about the vulpix seeing as how it was clearly at a much lower level than he was. He sat down, still staying close to the pidgey. His red eyes focused in on the vulpix, allowing him to see every breath she took and every little move she made. This was so that if she went for the pidgey, he would notice it right away and be able to block her. This was a trick he had learned many years ago from an elderly Zangoose that he stumbled upon when fishing. The zangoose had showed him how to put all of his focus on the fish he wanted to the point where he would notice even the slightest twitch of their body. This was a good thing to use in both battles, and when hunting or fishing.

"And who might you be?" He asked in the same tone as before, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:13 pm

"Me? I am Taiyo. Who may you be?" her voice was she looked at Cubex, then breifly glanced at the pidgey, for less than a second, "Is this your friend?" she pointed to the pidgey with her yellow paw. She smirked, knowing who that pidgey was, she wasn't going to say though, she knew this pokemon was protecting it.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Kodiak
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Cubex nodded as he heard her name. "My name is Cubex, and no, I don't personally know the pidgey. I'm just making sure he doesn't get injured further while blacked out." He answered calmly. He already had a feeling that it was the vulpix who jumped the pidgey in the first place, but he wasn't going to bring it up. She knew she had done it, so it would have been a waste of time for him to explain to her what she had already done.
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:41 pm

"Do you know what happened to the Pidgey?" She said, acting perfectly clueless, not a trace of guilt in her tone of voice or the way she flicked her tail calmly. She blinked and looked at the pidgey, no emotion in her eyes, slight sorrow, but it wasn't real, it was all an act, to try push suspsion away from her.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Kodiak
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:08 am

Cubex had seen the "playing dumb act" all too many times to not see it now. But he remained calm, not showing that he could see through the vulpix's act in the least. He had heard fire attacks, and the vulpix was both close to the scene that happened, and was a fire type. He could also usually tell if someone was lying by watching their breathing and the way they spoke or moved. She was trying too hard to look calm, which was a sign of a lie. Plus her breathing seemed a little quick, but that might have just been from fearing him since he was a higher level than she was.

"I believe he was jumped by another pokemon, a fire one, seeing as how I heard ember attacks being thrown." His voice remained even and almost monotone sounding.
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:10 am

She flicked her ears, "oh." she smiled and said, "I hope he recovers soon." but she waas really thinking /"great! he caught me, I was trying to hard."

She slipped off into the shadows, she licked her muzzel hungerly and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Kodiak
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:42 am

As Taiyo turned around and began walking toward the shadows, Cubex couldn't help but grin slightly in amusement. She knew he knew it was her, and it was amusing to him the way she seemed to be wandering off so quickly now. "Nice try, Taiyo. If it weren't for my age I probably would have fallen for your innocent act." He said in a non-threatening way. It also must have sounded strange to her hearing him talk about age, when Cubex still looked and sounded like a young adult. Absols were tricky that way though. You never could really tell how old an absol was since their bodies and minds aged very slowly.
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:49 am

Taiyo sighed, "I messed that one up." she saw a huge apple lying on the ground, she ran up to it, "Yum!" she ate the apple and licked her muzzel, "Today was my lucky day I guess." she looked up to the sky, "it is getting dark."
she walked around and saw a fallen, hollow tree trunk, she looked inside it, her eyes sparkled, "this is perfect." she took some dried up grass and walked into the hollow tree trunk and make a small nest, she curled up and fell sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Kodiak
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Night really was falling quickly over the forest. Cubex continued to sit as still as a statue beside the pidgey, patiently waiting for it to awaken. He stared into the sky, watching as the sun sank behind the mountains and the moon rose up. The black canvas of the night was painted with white stars that glowed from the heavens above. Cubex blinked slowly, his eyes locked onto the moon.
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Taiyo shifted restlessly, she mumbled in her sleep, "I will not give in."

"Go away!"
"Not until you give me that jewel."
"NEVER!"
"Hahahaha, biggest mistake of your life."
"GAAAAAH"

Taiyo woke up screaming, she calmed down and said, "it was only a dream..."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Kodiak
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Cubex heard a scream from a little ways away from the vulpix he had encountered a while ago. He put all his hearing on where the vulpix was, and managed to hear "it was only a dream...". Cubex turned his head back to the pidgey, knowing that the vulpix was alright. He protected whoever he came across in his travels if they were in danger. But that didn't mean he took a shine to any of them. His mother had saved him when he was young, and he knew that he was not the only one that would need help in life. So, he had taken it upon himself years ago to help out those in need if they were ever in trouble, whether he liked them or not. He would do to others what his mother had done to him that day he nearly drown.

The thought of his mother made his expression go from emotionless, to pained. He missed her dearly, and there wasn't one day when he didn't think of her. She was his hero, and always would be. He blinked slowly, then shook his mane a few times, trying to shake off the pain he was feeling. His expression was emotionless and slightly cold yet again.
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:38 am

Taiyo looked up at the star filled sky, she sighed and mumbled, "I wonder, if mom and the rest is ok..." she shook her head and said, "I gotta stay strong, I gotta forget about them."

Taiyo looked at her prized possesion, it was a silvery crystal, she found this on one of her adventures, she looked at the full, ghostly moon and said, "It is midnight I guess." she lay her head on her pawss again and fell sleep.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Adminestrator

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Deeply within the forest, small footsteps where heard of a small mammal-like creator. The only thing visible, was the the shadow similar to a fox, it stop to sniff the air. Wary of what was going on around it, yet somewhat curious at the same time....

Harsh breathing was heard, causing the fox-creator to spring around with a face of cautiousness... as it moved toward the noise.
The breathing grew louder and louder as the fox-creator walked closer. Until the maker of the noise was in site...

"Well that's a relieve" It spoke, sounding like a small child. "It's just a Ladyba..." The fox-creator laughed for a moment at his silliness, stepping into the light of the stars. It looked like an Eevee, not to strong yet as it's level was still low. The strange part was, his fur was silver...
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsquest.rpg-board.net
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Taiyo pricked her ears, she sniffed the air, something wasn't right, she got up and looked around, she saw a silvery, fox shape in the distance, she used the move ember into the sky to get better light, she saw a eevee, and it was silver, not brown, her heart raced, was this eevee like her. She walked over carefully, "Hello." she said, keeping her voice low, she had no intention to fight, it cause a stur.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Adminestrator

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:27 pm

The eevee flicked his ears, hearing another voice. It wasn't the ladyba, since he was sure he didn't wake it up, and it wasn't coming from that direction.
He turned around slowly, seeing a kitsune like creator... it was golden, a Vulpix. "Hello" He spoke, "who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Taiyo looked at the eevee, "I am Taiyo, a vulpix." She nodded, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Adminestrator

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Coav looked the vulpix up and down, debating that she was an okay stranger... not a threat. He sighed in his head and spoke again; "I'm Coav, an Eevee. Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:50 pm

"Nice to meet you also." she smiled, "What are you doing out here in the woods?"
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Adminestrator

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:58 pm

"Well..." He stoped for a minuet, looking around. He hear a noise, but didn't see anything. "I'm looking for an object someone dropped, the item is very important to them." He said, twitching his ears again.
Back to top Go down
red crystal
red crystal
Egg

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:00 pm

"I have an item that is very important to me to!" she got her crystal out and showed it to Coav, "I found it going through a crystal cave!"
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Adminestrator

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:10 pm

"Wow, it's really pretty." He said, looking at the crystal. "I also have something really important, I'm wearing it now." He pointed to his green scarf "It's a special kerchief, it's a green bow... very very rare item that boosts all the stats of the wearer of the wearer has the same aura as the kerchief"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Silence is Plenty Vide
PostSubject: Re: Silence is Plenty   Silence is Plenty Empty

Back to top Go down

Silence is Plenty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Dungeon :: Community & Roleplay :: Paisible Forest-